- Servings : 2 Shot Glasses
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
32 people rated this recipe
An easy, all natural (Organic) home-made tonic shot for fall-winter season. This healing tonic shot is a great way to boost your immunity naturally. Winter tonic shot calls for 3 ingredients – Indian Gooseberry, Turmeric Root and Ginger Root. All of the ingredients in this tonic have a wide array of health benefits, like immune-boost, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and metabolism-boosters, contains essential vitamins & minerals etc. This nutritious drink is also an exceptional detox juice.
This healing tonic is a remedy for several health issues like –
- Help control blood sugar levels
- Boost eye health
- Improve and treat chronic indigestion
- Aid in weight loss
- Helps prevent cancer
- An excellent remedy for heartburn
- Boosts the immune system
- Can help get rid of toxins and supports liver function
- Improves skin and hair
- Can relieve cold and cough
- May help with reduction in body pain/soreness
- Eases arthritis symptoms
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease
Note: You can find fresh amla and turmeric root during winter season. This is a winter season tonic. Do not consume a large quantity of this healing tonic shot.
- 2 – Indian Gooseberry (Amla), washed and deseeded
- ½ inch – Fresh Turmeric Root, peeled & washed
- ½ inch – Organic Ginger Root, peeled & washed
- 1 TBSP – Filtered Water
Add above ingredients to a Vitamix or a high-speed blender and blend to a smooth puree. Alternatively, you can also make “Only Gooseberry Juice”
Strain it using a sieve, although I do not prefer to strain this tonic shot.
Cheers! Enjoy the tonic shot!