Fresh Peach Pie (No-Bake Dessert)2018-08-14
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
14 people rated this recipe
This is a fresh and easy no-bake dessert for hot summer days. It is sweet/sour, creamy and loaded with fresh peaches. This is a layered dessert with different texture and taste. This peach pie tastes amazing with a crunchy crust and sweet creamy filling and the recipe needs just a few simple ingredients. When peaches are in season, this is on my “go-to dessert menu” while entertaining big group/party.
- 2-3 – Fresh Peaches, washed & diced
- 15-20 – Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup – Unsalted Butter, Melted
- ½ tablespoon – Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon – Honey or Granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon – Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ teaspoon – Ginger Powder
- 2 cup – Fresh Whipped Cream – Click here for the recipe
Pie Crust: In a food processor, add graham crackers and pulse until sand-like texture/ crumbly. Then add butter and vanilla extract and blend it again.
Remove the above crust mixture in a pie dish and press it down tightly with back of the spoon or a bottom of a bowl. Place it in a fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
Pie Filling: Meanwhile, in a bowl mix diced peaches, honey, cinnamon powder and ginger powder and let it sit for a while.
Take whipped cream in a big bowl and add the above fresh peach mixture and fold it gently.
Pour this filling onto the pie crust and cover the dish with cling wrap and keep the pie in the fridge for about 3-4 hours or until ready to serve
Serve chilled Fresh Peach Pie with some more fresh peaches and cinnamon sprinkled cream
- Vegan: Use coconut cream instead of dairy cream
- Store leftover in the refrigerator and will stay for about 2-3 days.