Super Healthy Beetroot Detox Juice2018-11-16
- Servings : 2 Glasses
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
22 people rated this recipe
Kick start your metabolism by consumption this beetroot juice on empty stomach. Having this detox beetroot smoothie first in the morning will help in better absorption of all the essential nutrients.
The vibrant and beautiful colour of beetroots can make anyone fall in love with it yet it is often ignored, perhaps because of its distinctive taste. You can make it tastes amazingly delicious by using a different combination. It is super easy and fast to make this healthy juice. It calls for a very few ingredients; I have used the combination of beetroot-Pomegranates-Apples. This juice/smoothie can be customized accordingly to individual preference by using different variations with beetroot. Click here to check different beetroot juice recipes.
Beetroot juice helps to detoxify the body, by eliminating toxins through urine, sweating, through the colon etc. If you’re not a fan of beetroot, you should know that it has been gaining amazing popularity as the new superfood. Beetroot is super healthy, loaded with lots of vitamins and minerals. It has full of powerful antioxidants, rich in Vitamin C, low in fat and helps in the absorption of iron. There are numerous benefits of drinking Beetroot juice:
- Manages your blood pressure (can also be helpful lower blood pressure)
- Manages/Lowers blood glucose
- High source of vitamins and mineral
- A great way to detox naturally (provide powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxification properties)
- Gives glowing skin (it acts as a blood purifier)
- Supports Liver Health and also protects liver cells (helps to regenerate them and stimulate them to function normally)
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Good for digestion (Beetroot juice with its pulp is full of fiber which helps in regulating digestive processes and also relieves constipation)
- 1 – Beetroot, peeled & diced
- 1 cup – Pomegranate Seeds (click here to check other variation)
- 1– Apple, washed & diced (click here to check other variation)
- 1 ¼ cup – Water
- 1 teaspoon – Boost up seeds like Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds or Hemp Seeds (Optional)
In a Vitamix (high-speed blender or food processor) add water, beetroot, pomegranates, and apples. Process it on high until smooth.
Optional Step: Strain the pulpy red smoothie using a sieve to have a seedless juice. Please note that the pulp in the juice is very healthy as it is loaded with fibers and nutrients.
Serve this super healthy fresh juice immediately. Stay Fit!
- Alternative: Custom this juice/smoothie using your favourite combination. You can make variation of beetroot juice using the above method. Alternative Beetroot Juice Recipes:
- Beetroot & Tomato Juice
- Beetroot, Carrots & Amla (Gooseberries) – this recipe is good especially for anemia as it helps in raising your iron levels naturally
- Beetroot & Orange Juice
- Beetroot, Carrot, Ginger & mint
- Beetroot, cucumber, celery & lemon
- Beetroot, Carrot & Pineapple
- Beetroot, Kale, Orange Juice & Banana