Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream2018-02-07
- Servings : 1 Quart
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
Average Member Rating
(4.9 / 5)
16 people rated this recipe
This homemade strawberry ice cream is creamy, delicious, and made with fresh strawberries. It is the perfect summer ice cream and calls for just a few simple ingredients. This ice cream is easy to make and is made without an ice cream maker.
- 2 cups – heavy whipping cream, very cold (around 480 ml)
- 1 can – Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup – Fresh strawberry puree. Here is the recipe for fresh strawberry puree
- 5 piece – Fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 teaspoon – Sugar or Honey
- 1 teaspoon – Vanilla extract
In a large cooled bowl, whisk the cream to stiff peaks form.
Add sweetened condense milk and vanilla extract to whipped cream and whisk it well.
Add cold fresh strawberry puree and strawberry pieces and mix it well.
Transfer ice cream to airtight container and chill in freezer at least 6 hours before serving.
Serve it with fresh strawberries and drizzle strawberry sauce. Enjoy!!