Perfect Peach Smoothie2018-09-27
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
Average Member Rating
(4.9 / 5)
9 people rated this recipe
This refreshing smoothie is sweet, slightly tart, thick and creamy and super satisfying for breakfast or a snack. It is a quick & simple smoothie, takes 5 minutes to make.
This is definitely a delicious, flavourful and healthy treat to have. Vegan & Sugarless smoothie recipe is available below – Check here to read.
- 2-3 large – Fresh Peaches, washed & roughly chopped
- 1 cup – Low Fat Yogurt; Click to read Homemade Yogurt recipe
- 2 tablespoon – Honey or Maple syrup
- 1 – Banana (Optional)
- A Pinch of Grounded Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon – Grounded Ginger
- 1 teaspoon – Hemp Seeds (For each glass)
- 1 teaspoon – Chia Seeds (For each glass)
- 5 – Ice cubes (Optional, I don’t prefer adding ice to my smoothies)
In a blender, add peaches, yogurt, spices & honey; cover and process until smooth.
Pour this smoothie into a glass with hemp seeds & chia seeds and stir it well. Alternatively, you can blend all the ingredients together including chia and hemp seeds.
Garnish it with honey, diced peaches and serve it immediately. Enjoy!
- Sugarless Recipe: Substitute sugar/honey with Dates (Khajur) or banana for natural sweetness
- Vegan: Replace yogurt with coconut milk or vegan yogurt of your choice