Fresh Strawberry Smoothie2018-02-02
- Servings : 2 Glasses
- Prep Time : 3m
- Cook Time : 1m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
17 people rated this recipe
This strawberry smoothie is bursting with fresh fruit flavours. This smoothie is vegan and sugar-free; it tastes so creamy and delicious. It gets ready in a few seconds and requires only a handful of ingredients.
This super healthy smoothie is packed with all essential vitamins. Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, minerals; fiber whereas bananas are rich in Potassium, Vitamins and other minerals etc.
- 1 cup – Fresh ripe strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 – Fresh banana or Chopped Frozen banana
- ½ cup – Coconut milk, chilled
- Few mint leafs for garnishing
- ¾ cup – ice cubes (optional; I don’t like to add ice to my drinks)
Place coconut milk, strawberries, and bananas into a Vitamix or blender/food processor
Blend until smooth and creamy
Pour into glasses and serve it with fresh strawberry pieces and mint leafs
- Milk Types: You can use regular milk or almond milk instead of coconut milk.
- Milk substitute: you can add Greek yogurt and water instead of milk.
- Banana substitute: you can either add honey or agave syrup