Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
I’ll call it “Warm up spice mix for fall/winter – Pumpkin Spice Mix”. It’s super easy and needs just 4 ingredients to make this mix. Why spend the extra money to buy store-bought mix when we can easily make our own right at home?
Pumpkin pie spice mix is full of aromatic flavors and adds life to any dish. You can use this homemade spice mix to make pumpkin pie or your favorite fall pies, bread, cookies, and cakes. It tastes amazing and can also be used to spice up whipped cream, yogurt, latte, oatmeal etc. It is a great spice mix to have on hand during the cold fall-winter months.
Add a spoonful of this homemade spice mix to the recipe and get tremendous Health benefits. Click here to learn more
Make the spice mix in small batches so as to retain the freshness and flavor. This can be the perfect gift for friends and family at this time of year.
Happy fall baking!
- ¼ cup – Grounded Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon – Grounded Ginger
- 1 tablespoon – Grounded Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon – Grounded Clove
- ½ teaspoon – Grounded All-Spice (Optional)
- In a small bowl, mix all above spices together
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place up to 6 months.
- Add a spoonful of this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice to the recipe and brighten up the taste. Enjoy!